Shoes are quite awesome. No matter how amazing your outfit is, you can never underestimate the importance of shoes because they can totally make or break your look.
Everybody love good and current shoes- shoes that are trending so since the new trend are already coming up for the new year, it is important to keep up to date on all the footwear trends 2019 has to offer, from Lucite heels, Valentino Shoes to feather details and everything in between.
- Feathers: While feathers might not be the most practical of features, they sure are pretty to look at. Here, burgundy sandals with buckles and feathered details at the back appeared on the Valentino runway.
- Mesh: Mesh is a godsend if your feet tend to overheat. It’s seen on the Tibi runway in the form of white ankle boots with kitten heels and inserts of the breezy fabric.
- Sculptural heels: On the Jacquemus runway, sculptural designs like lace-ups with spherical heels turned shoes into walking works of art. And, in 2019, the more artsy your footwear is, the better.
- Super thin straps: The takeover of dainty, tiny straps is imminent in 2019, as seen on these multicolored sandals at Rejina Pyo’s runway show.
- Rope details: Lace-up shoes are still in trend; but in 2019, consider the style using rope instead. These sandals at Milly’s show were basically the perfect summertime shoe for 2019.
- Thong-style slides are making a very fashionable return, as evidenced by the striped pair on the Etro runway. Expect to see more upscale versions of the flip flop during 2019’s warmer-weather months.
- Overlocked Toe Strap Sandals Fishnets, shells, and sea creatures of all kinds made a name for themselves on the S/S 19 runways, and frankly, the sentiment felt much fresher than an array of floral footwear. Hold on to your pukka shell anklets. Everything from under the sea is remaining relevant come spring.
- 8. Purple Cara 45 Feather Embellished Moiré Feathers are a sartorial add-on we are always delighted to see return to the forefront of the trend scene. This time around, designers didn’t hold back with their use of feathers as we saw everything from boots to sling back pumps come flying down the spring runways doused in feathers of every color imaginable.
9 High-Heeled Combat Boots
Combat boots are a wardrobe staple because they’re versatile and hold up over time, but this year, it’s all about taking the design to new heights with a statement heel. Here, a model at the Christian
Cowan runway show wore a pair that also featured rhinestones.
- Cobalt Blue Speaking of color, another one hitting 2019 is cobalt blue. The hard-to-miss shade popped up on these slingbacks at Marc Jacobs’ show, as well as many other runways during fashion week and is one of the hottest trends to watch out for in 2019.
Missing out on the hottest trend for 2019 shouldn’t be your portion, so watch out for any of the above trend from big names in shoes such as Valentino Shoes, follow the trend and grab your copy.